Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 18.54 - 18.54 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- 15 Oct 2020
- 15 Nov 2020
£18.54 p/h - NHS Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 40 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Supernumerary Hours | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse with experience to work as Unit Manager in their large nursing home in Birmingham.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week
• A great pay rate of £18.54 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Day shifts (two days clinical ( 12hr shifts ) the rest will be supernumerary)
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
• A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
• Free uniforms and DBS
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Excellent communication and report writing skills
• Good understanding of regulatory frameworks
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.