Pre-Assessment Lead Nurse
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 36000.0 - 38850.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 15 Oct 2020
- 15 Nov 2020
£36,000 - £38,850 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Mon – Fri Days | 1 Year FTC – Mat Leave Cover | Great Benefits
An experienced Adult Nurse with substantial pre-assessment experience is required to join a leading Westminster hospital and work as Pre-Assessment Lead on a 1 year fixed-term contract to cover for maternity leave.
Details of this Pre-Assessment Lead Nurse position are as follows:
• A 1 year fixed-term contract to work 37.5 hours per week, working 7.5 hour days Monday to Friday
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £36,000 to £38,850
• A contributory pension scheme and private health cover
• Some great company benefits and a fantastic working environment
As RGN Pre-Assessment Lead, in addition to providing effective clinical leadership and line management to the Pre-Assessment Nursing Team, you will play a key role in the delivery of Pre-Assessment Services, working with patients to ensure they are physically and psychologically prepared for their upcoming surgery.
Applicants for this RGN Pre-Assessment Lead Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience with recent leadership experience in pre-assessment, outpatients or acute/surgical care
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Demonstrate evidence of relevant professional development or clinical studies
• Committed to delivering the highest standards of clinical care and customer service
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29900.0 - 35000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWoking, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Woking, SurreyCare Categories: Nursing Dementia and Physically Disable...
£ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCrawley, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Centre for young adults with neurological conditions and acquired brain injury - An exciting...