RGN Head of Clinical Services
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 64000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 15 Oct 2020
- 15 Nov 2020
Up to £64,000 p/a + Bonus – Band 8 | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits Package
A leading West Yorkshire hospital is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse with senior experience in an acute setting to work as Matron/Head of Clinical Services.
The hospital offers a range of inpatient and outpatient services and undertakes a variety of surgical procedures, predominantly for elective patients.
Details of the role and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• A great annual salary of up to £64,000 depending on experience, plus a performance-based bonus
• A generous annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and free staff uniforms
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Some great financial benefits including childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and some great retail discounts
• A private pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay and private healthcare
• Staff assistance and wellbeing support programmes
As Matron/Head of Clinical Services, you will focus on the clinical leadership and management of staff along with taking the lead on clinical governance for the site. You will work closely with the Hospital General Manager who coordinates the commercial and business management of the business, leaving you to fully focus on care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA and ideally you will have completed a recognised management qualification in addition to post-registration clinical studies
• Proven experience in a senior role in an acute ward setting, ideally also with outpatients/day surgery/ambulatory care experience
• Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to motivate a clinical team
• Good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and confident managing and monitoring clinical care to ensure standards are met
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31600.0 - 36600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Senior Staff Nurse / Clinical Lead ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: SheffieldCare Categories: Nursing, Nursing Deme...
£ 30000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics - Private Hospital - RGN / ODP Manchester, Greater Manchester £30,000 - £34,000 3...
£ 35000.0 - 37000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Office Based Disability Assessor Location: Manchester Salary: £35,000 to £37,000 pa. Full and part-time...