Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 25700.0 - 34300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
- Location: Sheffield
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia and Palliative Care for older adults
- Salary: £15.00 per hour £25,700 - £34,300 per annum negotiable dependant on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 11 hours, 22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts ( 8am - 8pm ) or Night shifts ( 8pm - 8am ) or a mixture of both ( you can choose depending on your preference )
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check, fantastic Learning & Development programme
- Hours: The manager can accommodate Full time and part time hours depending on your preference (22. 33 or 44hrs contracted hours available)
- Shifts: Days, Nights or mixed shift patterns available and to suit you and your preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*9.6/10 RATED ON CAREHOME.CO.UK
*High staff moral with an amazing Home manager
*Market leaders in private healthcare
Further details: We are looking for highly motivated experienced or newly qualified registered nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD to take on a Staff Nurse role within a supportive and friendly Nursing Home located in Sheffield. The Nursing Home has a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. They have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training. They also have a buddy system where you will have an experienced mentor for support if you would like it when you join the team.
The Home provides an ideal environment for older people who are looking for nursing care and memory care for those living with dementia. All care plans are individualised for each residents' needs, with the team experienced in many differing nursing challenges, including respite, convalescence and palliative care.
Newly Qualified Nurses: My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Shifts/Salary & Benefits: The home manager can be very accommodating offering days, nights or mixed shifts to suit your needs, in certain circumstances we can even looked at fixed shifts, shifts are usually 8/8. Working for the private sector and a market leader you with be rewarded with some of the best benefits and salaries that are higher than the NHS.
Review from Son of resident "The care my mum received was second to none. The way she was included in all events and activities was especially nice. The way we, as a family, were treated was great. Nothing was too much trouble."
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- Support and development for Newly qualified nurses
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Emily Nachman on 01489 774 221 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29406.0 - 30576.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a precpetorship nurse and/or experienced staff nurse - RMN, or RNLD ( Me...