Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 28000.0 - 37300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
- Service: Purpose Built Nursing Home
- Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
- Care category: Dementia, Mental Health, Palliative Care and Physical Care
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Salary: £16.32 per hour (£28,000 - £37,300 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience + £1,000 welcome bonus
- Hours: Very flexible offering part time and full-time hour contract 22, 33 or 44 hours
- Shifts: Depending on your preference days, nights or mixed shift patterns available, shifts are 8/8
- Contract: Permanent
Further details: I am looking for qualified NMC Registered Adult Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) to come and work as a permanent member of staff for an extremely reputable nursing home based in Birmingham, West Midlands. The home is a purpose-built care home offering residential, nursing and memory care, for those living with dementia, as well as caring for physical disabilities and Palliative care.
*Good CQC rated 9.3/10 on carehome.co.uk*
The home manager: She joined as Home Manager and has gained over 20 years' experience in providing care and support to people, to enrich their lives. She is a knowledgeable and committed leader who is passionate about delivering the highest standards in care and quality of life for Residents. She extends this caring approach to her colleagues and works closely with them to deliver care and support to Residents in a way that they gain the most benefit, in a warm and welcoming home.
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Shifts and Hours: The manager will be as accommodating offering full time and part time hours, days only, nights only or mixed shifts, in certain circumstances we can look at fixed shifts.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- DBS check paid by employer
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
To be a successful candidate for this registered nurse position, you should be compassionate, professional with a caring nature and a good communicator. You have an eye for detail and are super organised. You must be a registered nurse (RGN, RMN & RNLD) with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council pin
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Emily Nachman on 01489 774 221 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Text Number: 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...Bank...Dudley, West Midlands, England
Start date: ASAP You will be a qualified Staff Nurse, looking to work on the ward of a leading Hospital. This is an excellent oppor...
£ 28412.0 - 31415.0 Per yearFull timePermanentOldbury, West Midlands, England
Staff Nurse - Short Term Rehabilitation Learning Disabilities Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities N...