Clinical Night Manager - Warrington - £19.23 p/h
Warrington, Cheshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 19.23 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 14 Oct 2020
- 11 Nov 2020
Position: Clinical Night Manager
Salary: £19.23 per hour
36 hours a Week
I am currently recruiting for a care home experienced Manager with current Pin on the NMC register (Nursing Homes only) and experience managing a nursing home.
The home is a small to medium care home offering Nursing, Residential Dementia, Nursing Dementia and Palliative Care, so I am looking for a candidate who has experience in this area.
You will be responsible for the running of the home and the co-ordination of a multi-disciplinary team of staff. Providing clinical expertise where needed.
• Support and the Day Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
• Valid NMC PIN
• Strong clinical skills and experience
• Ability to supervise and lead a clinical team
• Experience working in a Nursing Home
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on Apply, email me at Apply, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https:// Apply/in/laura-leadbitter-3b7aa7180/)