Deputy RGN/RMN Manager - £35k - Cannock
Cannock, Staffordshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 14 Oct 2020
- 11 Nov 2020
Deputy RGN/RMN Manager
£35,500 per annum!
Amber Mace have a UNIQUE opportunity for an experienced nurse qualified deputy manager/clinical lead to join the team at a vibrant and active care home as deputy manager this role is with an established provider of care who will offer training and support as you join the team.
With the support of an experienced care manager alongside you, you will work in partnership to ensure the day-to-day running of the service is outstanding and that the best level of care is provided at all times to residents.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real drive to succeed and looking to join a forward thinking company who will accelerate your career then this is the PERFECT opportunity for you!
Some of the key qualities we are looking for include:
• RGN / RMN (Active Pin)
• Experience working with the elderly and those with dementia
• Strong understanding of CQC legislation
• Confident with all aspects of service management, including managing budgets, recruitment/retention of staff, supervisions, discipliners, conducting audits etc
• Passion and enthusiasm for care with a hands on' approach
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Claire at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply for immediate consideration!