Night Manager (RGN) – £20 per hour – Stafford
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 20.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 14 Oct 2020
- 11 Nov 2020
Night Manager (RGN) - £20 per hour - Stafford
Role: Night Manager (RGN)
Salary: £20 per hour
Amber Mace is delighted to be working on behalf of a fantastic care provider - recruiting for a night manager to work within an exceptional service, situated in Leek! This home is medium sized service that has been purpose built and equipped to the highest standards.
This home provides exceptional nursing and residential, specialising in many different types of care, ranging from dementia to mental health to young care. If you are looking to work for a friendly and forward thinking employer, and are a senior nurse looking for the next step in your career, or a current deputy/night manager looking for a new opportunity - then this is the perfect role for you!
• Responsibility for the night time running of the home
• Supporting, assisting and developing the skills of the care team and clinical leads and showing guidance to lead by clinical excellence
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications for Night Manager:
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RGN)
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Care Home Experience
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Claire at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply