Registered Mental Health Nurse
Crewe, Cheshire, England
- £ 33600.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Oct 2020
- 11 Nov 2020
Leaders In Care is looking for an adaptable Registered Mental Health Nurse in Crewe, for a full-time role that pays up to £45,000 p/a. You will be working 36, 42 or 48 hours per week, in a brand new 30-bed mental health hospital for women. This service will provide a person-centred programme of care for women presenting with high-risk needs and who may demonstrate difficulties with engagement or motivation with therapeutic programmes.
If you were already on board in this mental health nurse role, this is how your last week might have looked:
- Producing outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Working closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attending training and engaging in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
- Administering prescribed medicines following procedure and guidelines
In return for your nursing expertise, you will receive a salary of £18ph - £33,600 to £45,000 p/a. Other benefits include an employee discount scheme, free meals on duty, RCNi membership, company-paid Life Assurance scheme, and a Smart Health Toolkit.
Full time days or nights are available working 3, 3.5 or 4 shifts a week, 13 hour shifts.
Our client has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for 30 years. The settings you will be working in are split into two distinct wards, each offering specialist mental health services. Do you have ward specific experience, for example, with personality disorders?
Criteria for this Registered Nurse role include:
- Registered Mental Health Nurse training with a current Pin
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits and demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 and the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery to effectively monitor, manage and reduce risk
To apply for this challenging but rewarding Registered Mental Health Nurse job in Crewe, please click apply or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care today.