Assistant Director of Nursing - Leinster
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Oct 2020
- 11 Apr 2021
Cpl Healthcare are seeking applications from experienced nurse managers for the role of Assistant Director of Nursing. This is an immediate vacancy with a large nursing home group, with services across Leinster. Purpose built, these homes offer state of the art facilities, activities and services to their residents, designed to meet the special needs of the older person in pleasant surroundings, whilst facilitating freedom and independence for the more active, on either a permanent or temporary basis.
The role requires the sucessful applicant to be flexible in terms of location and be willing to move between the homes as the needs of the group requires. Therefore being centrally located in Dublin city would be ideal for this role.
The role offers excellent benefits and a stimulating work environment. Notably, as part of a large developing nursing home group, the opportunities for career progression are huge.
- Must be active on the general register as maintained by the NMBI
- Minimum 6 years post graduate experience required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Care of the Older Person over the past 6 years required
- Recent management experience highly desirable.
- Post registration qualification in dementia care, highly desirable.
- A post registration management qualification in health or a related field required.
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- IT skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland