Preceptorship Nurse - Complex Care / Autism / Learning Disabilities
Horsham, West Sussex, England
- £ 25000.0 - 32750.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
• Location: Horsham, West Sussex
• Salary: £25,000 - £32,750 (per annum) - negotiable depending on your experience
• Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 2 shifts p/w, 3 shifts p/w or 4 shifts p/w)
• Shifts: Options of Days only ( 8am - 8pm ) or Nights only ( 8pm - 8am ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: This 30 bedded service is split across three ground floor units for young people with autism, learning disabilities and/or physical disabilities. They are a purpose built care home that offers a brand new social hub which opened in July 2019 - this hub provides an internal entertainment venue which allows for a different environment to spend time in the evening, with drinks, films and outside entertainment. Residents also have access to a sensory room and an on-site salt cave, two hydrotherapy pools and an activity centre.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse , Learning Disability Nurse and/or Registered Adult Nurse ) , the Care Centre offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Centre offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Centre. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
• A thorough 2-week induction programme
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• A fantastic preceptorship programme
• Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
• Paid handovers
• Access to development opportunities including:
• Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
• Leadership & management development
• Long service award
• A variety of flexible working options
• Free on-site parking
• 5.6 weeks of annual leave per annum (which increases after 2 years of service)
• A positive and friendly staff culture
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Horsham, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentEast Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning and physical disabilities- An exciting opportunity has ar...