Senior Nurse - Brain Injury & Neurological Rehabilitation
Horsham, West Sussex, England
- £ 34250.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
• Location: Horsham, West Sussex
• Salary: £34,250 per annum ( £18.00 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
• Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 2 shifts p/w, 3 shifts p/w or 4 shifts p/w)
• Shifts : Options of Days only ( 8am - 8pm ) or Nights only ( 8pm - 8am ) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: This Specialist Care Home is split across four ground floor units for young people with long term neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease, Huntington's Disease, Acquired Brain Injury and Cerebral Palsy. They are a purpose-built care that consists of four separate ground floor units, which have been equipped with technology to aid care and support, including a salt cave and two hydrotherapy pools. It has access to the Magic Carpet system which offers the people we support the opportunity to interact and communicate. There is also an on-site specialist gymnasium that can be accessed for leisure or specific physiotherapy programmes.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Centre offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Centre. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. All nurses will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
• A thorough 2-week induction programme
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• A fantastic preceptorship programme
• Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
• Paid handovers
• Access to development opportunities including:
• Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
• Leadership & management development
• Long service award
• A variety of flexible working options
• Free on-site parking
• 5.6 weeks of annual leave per annum (which increases after 2 years of service)
• A positive and friendly staff culture
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Horsham, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentEast Grinstead, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with learning and physical disabilities- An exciting opportunity has ar...
£ 25000.0 - 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults with neurological conditions - An exciting opportunity has arisen for ...
£ 35000.0 - 40000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHassocks, West Sussex, England
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! Knowing that you're making a difference to people's lives is rewarding in itself. But...