Satff Nurse - Southampton - £18.50ph - AMAZING CQC
Eastleigh, Hampshire, England
- £ 31700.0 - 42300.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
- Location: Eastleigh, Hampshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Alzheimer's
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £18.50 per hour £31,700 - £42,300 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse RGN, mental health nurse RMN, learning disability nurse RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Eastleigh, Hampshire. Located just south of Winchester, the service is a welcoming care home offering nursing care. At the home residents have specially designed furnishings. The home has a range of comfortable and well-equipped bedrooms. Some rooms also have views across the garden.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £42,300!!!
*2019 5REVIEW: I was happy my sister was admitted here because it was my first choice. The home is pleasant, smells good and the residents appear to be at ease. Thank you*
Satff Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Eastleigh, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27000.0 - 31600.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHook, Hampshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Low Secure & Locked Rehab Hospital - £5,000 welcome bonus Location: Hook, HampshireSalary: &pou...
Full time...Bank...Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Start date: ASAP You will be a qualified Staff Nurse, looking to work on the ward of a leading Hospital. This is an excellent oppor...