Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN ) - Complex Care Home
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 26300.0 - 35100.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
- Location: Liverpool
- Service Type: Care Home for young adults with complex needs including neuro-disabilities, brain injury and stroke rehabilitation, mental health and complex dementia
- Salary: £15.35 per hour ( £26,340.60 - £35,143.68 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week)
- Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: The Care Home is split into four 10-bedded units. They are rated highly on carehome.co.uk and have a number of fantastic reviews left by services users and relatives of services users.
The Care Home has a lively and positive atmosphere and they always have something going on for the service users to get involved with. The team ensures that the priority is always what is in the best interests of the service users. The Service Manager is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, and is very keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Preceptorship nurses: In the case of newly qualified / preceptorship nurses, the care home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2-week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the service. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
• Comprehensive induction programme
• On-going training and development
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Good CQC rating
• 28 days annual leave
• Company pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail and leisure discounts
• Holiday discounts
• 2 for 1 cinema tickets
• Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
• Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBlackpool, Lancashire, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Blackpool, Lancashire Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 pa, Full and Part Time ro...
£ 31083.0 - 36619.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse required to join our Mental Health and Learning Disabiliti...