Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN )
Warrington, Cheshire, England
- £ 25000.0 - 33965.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: £25,000 - £33,965 per annum ( up to £17.40 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference
Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference (12 hour shifts)
Hospital Details: Person centred care and rehabilitation is central to the approach at this Hospital. The staff are committed to providing the highest standard of care and rehabilitation. The team work in partnership with those we support and their families to meet the complex needs of those who present with cognitive, behavioural and emotional difficulties and those struggling with mental health problems whose behaviours could be seen as challenging. The Hospital can also support people who have additional physical disabilities as well as those with sensory impairments.
All service users have access to an independent advocate. They also run patient and carer forums so everyone can have they say and be heard. Getting communication right from the start, is key. Staff will use BSL, Makaton, translation, writing, visuals and also provide the most appropriate communication equipment.
All staff are required to undergo British Sign Language Training (BSL). There isn't a requirement to know BSL ahead of joining the hospital, but you must be willing to learn it.
The Team : The Hospital has a full MDT (Multidisciplinary team) comprising of a Consultant, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, OT, Social Worker, Support and Administration Staff. The aim is to work as a close team providing a holistic range of assessments and treatments.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse ), the Hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Hospital offers a structured and thorough 2 week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the hospital. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- Salary continuance scheme
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training and support
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- CPD top up
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- A variety of flexible working options
- Free on-site parking
- Free meals on shift
- Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel & Leadership & management development
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
- 33 days annual leave plus your birthday off!
- Wellbeing and support activities
- Pension contribution
- Sick pay - sick paid for the first two periods of sickness in a 12 month period any sickness after this it is down to the manager's discretion
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Long service award - additional annual leave awarded with length of service
- Holiday Buy and Sell
- Eye care Voucher scheme
- A range of other benefits including - retail discounts & special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Warrington, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27784.0 - 29629.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCheadle, Greater Manchester, England
Are you looking to further your career as a Registered Mental Health Nurse? Change the lives of others by starting with your own at...