Registered Nurse - 5/5 Good CQC
Durham, Durham, England
- £ 28500.0 - 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
- Location: Durham, County Durham
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Memory Care
- Service: General and Mental Health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 55 + years
- Salary: £16.61 per hour £28,500 - £38,000 negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*9.6/10 Excellent Rated in Carehome.co.uk
*Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within this service located Durham, County Durham.
The home is a purpose-built care home offering nursing, residential and residential memory care, for those living with dementia. The extensively trained team will deliver all the specialist care and support services that loved ones require.All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £37,200!!!
Newly Qualified Nurses: My client offers a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply
Specification: Our client is looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to join their service. All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Durham, Durham, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31800.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNewcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Registered Nurse Service: Care homeLocation: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and wearCare category: Dementia, mental health conditions a...