Registered Nurse - outstanding CQC
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 26500.0 - 35400.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
- Location : Sunderland, County Durham
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia & Alzheimer's
- Resident Admission Age: 65+ years
- Salary: £15.50 per hour £26,500 - £35,400
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*Fantastic OUTSTANDING 5/5 CQC
*9.7/10 rated on carehome.co.uk *Excellent care home. Staff and management treat and care for my mam with very good care and dignity. Very happy with this home. My mam is very happy here*
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RMN ) to work within our service located Sunderland, County Durham.
Perfectly situated close to the seafront of Roker, Sunderland, The home is a purpose-built care home offering residential memory and nursing memory care, for those living with dementia. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs
The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,400!!!
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RMN qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24907.0 - 30615.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDurham, Durham, England
Medical, Surgical, Theatres and Emergency Ward Experienced Nurses Required for County Durham and Darlington NHS Trust.THE HOSPITAL&...