Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Leeds
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 50000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 10 Nov 2020
An organisation that offers the highest of quality care for patients and provides a seamless and simple working environment for their staff, are currently looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join their superb team at a very well managed Practice
If you are a nurse prescriber with minor illness experience, looking for an exciting new change and a chance to be part of something forward thinking and diverse, then this may just be the right place for you.
Salary: Up to £50,000 FTE Dependent on experience
- Supportive and friendly team
- Centralised HR; Seamless administration process
- Easily accessible commute
- Prescribing qualification essential
- Minor illness and injuries experience essential
- Supported throughout career
- 37 Hours Per Week
- 27 days plus bank holidays
- NHS pension
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Supported through additional training to explore interests
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee benefit discounts
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!