Nurse Practitioner, South-East London
Greater London, England
- £ 40000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 10 Nov 2020
If you are a Nurse Practitioner seeking a new opportunity in a supportive practice that offers you a varied role, then look no further! Here you will have the chance to work in an environment where you can utilise e-consult and from there go on to run telephone triage clinics, as well as see patients face-to-face! If you're a prescriber and have experience in these areas, this could be the one for you!
£40,000 + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + study leave
- Eclectic team with a patient-first drive
- Forward-thinking practice
- Support on offer to Nurse Practitioners
- Excellent management setup!
- Further develop your skills as a Nurse Practitioner
- Utilise technology such as e-consult
- Flexibility with hours and days
- Mixture of triage and face-to-face clinics!
- As Nurse Practitioner, deal with a range of patient ailments
- Combination role of e-consult, telephone triage and face-to-face appointments
- Work autonomously but as part of a larger, passionate team
- Very little admin work!
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...