Registered Nurse Mental Health RMN
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 29937.0 - 35481.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
Are you an exceptional Mental Health Nurse looking for a new role that is never predictable or dull? Working in secure healthcare brings new challenges where you can develop your skills and make a real difference. The days are varied covering nurse led clinics, emergency response, triage, wound care, examinations and referrals. No two days are the same with opportunities to develop into more senior roles.
Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. Would you like the opportunity to use your nursing skills in an environment like no other to make a real difference every day? Working within the prisons healthcare team you will be undertaking assessments and establishing the appropriate level of intervention, care and management of your patients. You will be working closely with Paramedics, HCA’s and non-clinical staff and have the opportunity to progress into more senior roles.
WE are recruiting on behalf of our client for a RMN based within a Category B local prison in Liverpool receiving sentenced and remand young offender and adult male prisoners from the courts in Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales. The prison can accommodate 1,324 prisoners in safe custody.
The team are committed to providing the highest standards of healthcare to prisoners in our care and the healthcare team is staffed 24 hours a day and is made up of qualified Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
This is a full time permanent post and offers a competitive salary of £29,937 to £35,481 per annum
• £1500 Golden Hello Bonus*
• Company pension scheme with employer contributions
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
• Subsidised healthcare plan
• Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
• Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
• Refer A Friend Scheme
• Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel supplier
Essential skills as an RMN:
• Part 1 NMC Registration
• Able to work within challenging and complex situations
Desirable skills as an RMN:
• Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
• Experience of working within a secure environment
• Experience of long term conditions.
• Mental health assessment of common disorders.
For further information please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31200.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) - Locked Rehabilitation Hospital for men - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly q...