Registered Nurse RGN
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 29025.0 - 34400.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
Are you an exceptional Adult Registered Nurse looking for a new role that is never predictable or dull? Working in secure healthcare brings new challenges where you can develop your skills and make a real difference. The days are varied covering nurse led clinics, emergency response, triage, wound care, examinations and referrals. No two days are the same with opportunities to develop into more senior roles.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Registered Nurse RGN to join the MDT within a Category B local prison in Liverpool receiving sentenced and remand young offender and adult male prisoners from the courts in Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales. The prison can accommodate 1,324 prisoners in safe custody.
The team are committed to providing the highest standards of healthcare to prisoners in their care. Our healthcare team is staffed 24 hours a day and is made up of qualified Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
This is a full time permanent post and offers a competitive salary of £29,024 to £34,400
• £1500 Golden Hello Bonus*
• Company pension scheme with employer contributions
• Life Assurance Scheme
• Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
• Subsidised healthcare plan
• Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
• Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
• Refer A Friend Scheme
• Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
Essential skills a Nurse:
• Part 1 NMC Registration
• Experience of working within a team
• Able to work within challenging and complex situations
• 5 year UK history of residence
Desirable skills a Nurse
• Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
• Experience of working within a secure environment
• Experience of triage
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Experience of long term conditions.
For further information please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.