Staff Nurse – Cheltenham - £18 p/h
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 0.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 10 Nov 2020
Staff Nurse Cheltenham - £18 p/h
Position: Staff Nurse
Hours: 24 hours (day shifts)
Salary: £18-£19 p/h
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to work within a medium-sized elderly nursing home in Cheltenham.
My client is a privately-owned care home with nursing that provides specialist care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia or other age-related conditions. This home is part of a charitable organisation and is a fantastic company to work for. My client will offer a range of benefits including training & development, career progression, excellent pension contributions, paid breaks and subsidised meals.
• Providing a high standard of care
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Able to work nights
• Experience in elderly/dementia care desirable, although not essential
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
In return, my client will offer an hourly wage in the region of £18 + a fantastic benefits package.
If you are a qualified nurse that is looking for a rewarding role working as part of an experienced and hard-working team, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Holly at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply