Senior Staff Nurse
Nairn, Highland, Scotland
- £ 17.1 - 17.1 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
£17.10 per hour plus enhancements (equates to NHS band 6) | 37.5 hours | Days only | Great benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
A small private nursing home in the Nairn area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Senior Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home is owned and operated by a leading care group and offers acquired brain injury and learning disability care packages to people from the local area.
Details of this Senior Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Days only
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.10 plus enhancements (equates to NHS band 6)
• Ongoing professional development, including mentorship scheme and dditional clinical skills training
• Nurse refer a friend bonus scheme
• Paid Tier 2 visa application for eligible nurses
• Pension scheme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Discounted or free food
• On-site parking
As Senior Nurse, you will lead shifts and coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications. You will be responsible for providing leadership to ensure the highest standards of care and clinical practice.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Excellent communication and report writing skills
• Previous experience of leading a team is desirable but not essential
• Good understanding of regulatory frameworks
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Nairn, Highland, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 50000.0 - 55000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentFortrose, Highland, Scotland
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a brand-new purpose-built Nursing Home, complete the commissioning and build your own team....