Registered Nurse Night Duty
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 29025.0 - 34400.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
Are you an exceptional Adult Registered Nurse looking for a new role that is never predictable or dull? Working in secure healthcare brings new challenges where you can develop your skills and make a real difference. The days are varied covering nurse led clinics, emergency response, triage, wound care, examinations and referrals. No two days are the same with opportunities to develop into more senior roles.
Our client has been one of the leading providers to all justice health environments since 2005. Working across Secure, Custody and Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARC) across the UK, they provide primary care and forensic healthcare to a wide range of patients.
We have an excellent opportunity for a night nurse based within a Category B local prison in Liverpool receiving sentenced and remand young offender and adult male prisoners from the courts in Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales. The prison can accommodate 1,324 prisoners in safe custody.
The multidisciplinary healthcare team are committed to providing the highest standards of healthcare to prisoners in their care.
This is a full time permanent night duty post and offers a competitive salary of £29,025 to £34,400 per annum.
• £1500 Golden Hello Bonus*
• Company pension scheme with employer contributions
• G4S Life Assurance Scheme
• Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
• Subsidised healthcare plan
• Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
• Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
• Refer A Friend Scheme
• Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
Essential skills a Nurse:
• Part 1 NMC Registration
• Experience of working within a team
• Able to work within challenging and complex situations
• 5 year UK history of residence
Desirable skills a Nurse:
• Evidence of further development of own clinical practice
• Experience of working within a secure environment
• Experience of triage
• Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Experience of long term conditions
For further information please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Community nurse, Ward nurse in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32404.0 - 43205.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Registered Nurse ( RMN / RGN / RNLD ) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN,...
£ 32000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Registered Nurse Location: Preston, LancashirePosition: Registered NurseCare Categories: Dementia, Respite and General CareResiden...