Deputy Nurse Manager
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 42000.0 - 42000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
£42,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 40 Hours | Days | Good CQC | Elderly and Dementia Care | Great Staff Benefits |
A specialist elderly and dementia nursing home in Cambridge currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in long-term adult care to work as Deputy Nurse Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers.
Details of this Deputy Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £42,000
• Discounts on high street stores, entertainment, and many more
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development
• Free uniform and DBS check
In this role, you will support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the home and will play a key role in managing and monitoring clinical service delivery and in leading and supporting the care and nursing teams.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate previous experience in a managerial role in a long-term adult care setting
• Confident leading a team, coordinating care and leading shifts
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.