Bearsden, Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 16.61 - 16.61 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
£16.61 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Overtime rates | 42 hours | Nights only | Great benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
One of Scotland’s leading health and social care providers is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD for their care home in Bearsden to strengthen their clinical team on nights.
The home offers excellent support to frail and elderly adults and those with Mental Health conditions.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay offered at £16.61 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) plus overtime rates
• Nights only
• 42 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Ongoing professional development, including mentorship scheme and dditional clinical skills training
• Nurse refer a friend bonus scheme
• Paid Tier 2 visa application for eligible nurses
• Pension scheme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Discounted or free food
• On-site parking
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Qualified Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses will be considered for this role
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Excellent communication and report writing skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Previous experience of leading a team is desirable but not essential
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.