Registered General Nurse
Cheshunt, Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 16.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
£16.00 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Days | Small Nursing Home | Great Benefits |
A small, privately owned nursing home in the Cheshunt area has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to work full-time days. The home has “Good” CQC rating and provides elderly and disability care.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A great pay rate of £16.00 to £18.00 per hour dependant on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Paid breaks
• Enhanced pay on public holidays
• 5.6 weeks’ annual leave
• Workplace pension scheme
• Flexible working
• Comprehensive induction, free training and development and career progression opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and discounts for online and high street stores
• Free uniform
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.