Critical Care Nurses
Preston, Lancashire, England
- £ 23.0 - 46.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 10 Nov 2020
Critical Care Nurses required in Preston, Lancashire, up to £46/hr, Days/Nights.
Health Recruit Network is recruiting for experienced and dedicated Nurses specialising in Intensive Care services in Preston & surrounding areas.
Job Setting for ITU Nurse
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Intensive Care, Critical Care, High Dependency, Respiratory
- Earlys, Lates, Long Days & Nights
- Up to £46/hr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
Requirements for ICU Nurse
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Hold a Critical Care Certificate or be able to show your Intensive Care experience.
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Critical Care Nurses
- FREE Registration
- FREE first uniform
- FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 you get it for Free!)
- Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 you get if for £35!))
- Competitive pay rates
- Lucrative Referral Schemes
- Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of timesheets each week)
- Weekly payroll & support
- Flexible shifts
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.