Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
South Molton, Devon, England
- £ 17.25 - 18.25 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
Interested in developing your nursing career within an older people’s service, and making a real difference?
Eastleigh Care are an established family-run, Nursing and Residential Care provider who offer a range of support, including Nursing Care and Palliative Care, amongst other options.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work for an accredited care provider Awarded the “Gold Standards Framework (GSF)” in 2013 across Somerset and working to those standards in North Devon.
Their core value is to ensure their locations are “Everything I would look for if it were for me or my family”.
We're looking for talented, experienced or newly qualified nurses who love what they do. You'll be a friendly, kind, caring and compassionate person who is dedicated to providing the highest standard of nursing care possible ensuring our clients residents health and well being is at the heart of all you do.
It is not necessary to have worked in older people’s services previously as any training and support you may need to develop and achieve your goal to be the best nurse you can be will be provided, but you will need to bring with you lots of energy, positivity, flexibility, strong communication and decision making skills and confidence in your clinical skills.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, and you are a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN qualified) with active NMC registration please apply now, we would love to hear from you!
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary of £17.25 per hour plus £1 per hour night shift premium (equates to £33,637 - £35,587 per annum pro rata)
• Paid breaks
• Free on site parking
• Free uniform
• Generous annual leave allowance - 33 days per annum including bank holidays
• Private Health shield scheme available
• Electronic rota management portal
• Short/Long shifts available where possible (6 hour/12 hour)
• Days only or Night Shifts available where possible
• Excellent on going development and training available
• Paid E-learning training