ICU nurses, Cork University Hospital
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 13 Oct 2020
- 10 Apr 2021
In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for ICU staff nurses in Cork University Hospital. Skype interview sessions planned for early November 2020
Cork University Hospital (CUH) is the largest university teaching hospital (572 bed) in Ireland and is the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country due to the presence of over 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus.
CUH therefore acts as a regional center for secondary and tertiary care for the catchment population of Apply served by the HSE Southern area and a supra-regional center for a total a population of 1.1 million.
In 2019 CUH had 69,982 presentations to the Emergency Department, Apply outpatient attendances and 31,769 inpatient discharges.
The hospital is currently expanding its ICU bed capacity and has an immediate and ongoing requirement for experienced ICU nurses.
Onsite adaptation is available where necessary.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Registered general nurse with full registration on the general division of the NMBI or eligible for same.
- Non-EU trained applicants requiring adaptation, must present with a minimum 3 ICU years experience. At least 2 years must have been in a 200bed+ Middle Eastern internationally accredited hospital within the past year.
- Nurses not requiring adaptation and with relevant ICU eperience will be assessed on an individual basis.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills