Staff Nurse - Permanent - Elderly Care
- € 40560.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 3 Nov 2020
TTM Healthcare are have partnered with an established Healthcare Group and we are recruiting a Registered Nurse for our client's Elderly Care and Convalescence Home located in South Dublin. Our client has top class facilities on-site including an Acquired Brain Injury Unit, fully equipped Physiotherapy Clinic, Occupational Therapy Department and Stoma Care Service.
If you are interested in working in a top class environment that will offer you pension contribution, life assurance, premiums, opportunity to learn, progress and reach your career goals, let's talk!
- Be registered on the General Division of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Be flexible in relation to their work pattern and assigned unit of care.
- Have a clear, open and friendly communication style with the ability to respond quickly and appropriately across a variety of situations.
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Have proven clinical experience, a clear commitment to person-centred care, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Have fluent spoken and written English.
• Acquired Brain Injury Unit
• Holistic Treatment Rooms
• Stoma Care Services
• Fully kitted Physiotherapy Clinic
• Occupational Therapy Department
• Splinting Room with a fully equipped kitchen
• Social Hub
• Hair Salon
• Supervised Gym
• Putting Green
• Mini bus access for families
• On-site therapy dog
- Life Assurance
- Pension contribution
- Excellent rate of pay
- Pay premiums
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Paid training
- Paid external Training i.e. post-grad etc.
- Career development
- Promotional opportunities
If you are interested in applying for the above role, click apply now!
Applications are strictly confidential
Sarah Byrne - TTM Healthcare 01-5136740
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.