Night Nurse – Wednesbury - £17ph
Wednesbury, West Midlands, England
- £ 0.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 10 Nov 2020
Night Nurse Wednesbury - £17ph
Role: Night Nurse
Type of Service: Nursing Home
Hours: Part and Full Time Available
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Night Nurse to join the team at an exceptional nursing home in Wednesbury. The home is fully compliant and is dedicated to providing the highest standards of care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia.
If you are a nurse looking to work within an excellent care home with a good CQC rating and are dedicated to providing exceptional service, then this could be the perfect role for you.
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
This role would be also be suitable for: an RGN, RMN, RNLD.
For more information regarding this opportunity, or to apply, then please contact Claire at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Wednesbury, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 26500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCoventry, West Midlands, England
Deputy Residential Home Manager - Coventry- £26.5k!Position: Deputy Care Home Manager Location: CoventryAmber Mace is currently rec...