Wednesbury, West Midlands, England
- £ 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
£17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £38.2K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36/42 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Wednesbury nursing home currently requires experienced Registered Nurses to work nights on a permanent basis.
The small home specialises in elderly and dementia care, providing residents with a fantastic environment and quality of life.
What the home is offering and details of the role:
• A permanent contract to work 36 or 42 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary of up to £38,220 for a 42 hour contract
As Night Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment, with dementia care experience
• Confident managing care, administering medications and leading a team of HCAs whilst on shift
• Flexible to work nights covering a 7-day rota
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.