Willenhall, Walsall, West Midlands, England
- £ 41518.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
Ward Manager - Private Mental Health Hospital - Willenhall - Permanent - Full Time - £41,518 per annum + benefits
Set in the heart of a nature reserve, a private acute mental health hospital in Willenhall is seeking a Ward Manager to join their friendly, diverse multidisciplinary team.
Ward manager based on one acute ward within the hospital, working regular clinical shifts alongside your team. Predominantly working Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, with some flexibility for clinical shifts running from 7:30am- 7:45pm.
You will be a registered mental health nurse (RMN) or learning disability nurse (RNLD) with an up to date NMC PIN. You will need to be an enthusiastic, committed and passionate person with a professional and flexible approach. You will have management experience (either as Senior/Charge Nurse or Deputy Ward Manager).
- Acting as role model for the team, and being responsible for the development of the team.
- Developing processes to improve patients experiences.
- Contributing towards the site improvement plan and quality improvement initiatives.
- Monitoring and maintaining high standards of care.
- Effectively managing human, financial, material and information resources.
- Roster and absence management.
- Acting as a clinical supervisor and ensuring all staff participate in clinical supervision.
- Being a site safeguarding lead, having allocated cases to investigate and support vulnerable people to be kept safe.
For more information, please contact Cara at Annistaff on 07483 976577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Willenhall, Walsall, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30481.0 - 33492.57 Per yearFull timePermanentStafford, Staffordshire, England
Newly qualified or experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse, Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse or Registered Children's Nurs...