Nursing Home Manager
Basildon, Essex, England
- £ 65000.0 - 65000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
£65,000 p/a + Bonus - Band 8 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN Considered | Management Experience Essential | Large Nursing Home
A leading Essex nursing home currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in care home management to lead their team and develop the service.
The very large home provides elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading care groups.
Details of this Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours/full-time days, with some flexibility for on call etc, due to the seniority of the home
• A very competitive annual salary of £65,000 plus a performance-based bonus scheme
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development
• NMC renewal fees paid plus support with revalidation
The large home offers general elderly and dementia nursing care to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN and have completed or are currently completing a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award
• From a strong background in elderly care, with proven experience as CQC Registered Manager in a large home
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
• Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.