Registered Nurse - Good CQC
Warrington, Cheshire, England
- £ 30000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Oct 2020
- 11 Nov 2020
Position: Registered Nurse (RGN,RMN,RNLD)
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Care Categories: Elderly & General Nursing Care, Nursing Dementia
Salary: £30,270 - £40,000 per annum (based on 3 - 4 shifts a week)
Shifts: Days or Nights
Hours: Full-time or Part Time
*'Top 20 Care Home Award' Winner
*Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating
Further Details: An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate and motivated Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) to join an amazing nursing home based in Warrington, Cheshire.
The service welcomes applications from all dementia, old age and physical disability.
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Opportunities to complete mentorship training / Support Newly Qualified nurses
- Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses (time and courses all paid for)
- Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- The cost of your NMC pin paid for by the company
- The cost of your DBS paid for by the company
- Staff recognitions schemes
- 25 days holiday entitlement per annum plus bank holidays + a duvet day on your birthday
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
- Help with re-validation
- A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Paid Handovers
- Specialist dementia training and support
- Employee of the month incentives
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Warrington, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32404.0 - 43205.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Registered Nurse ( RMN / RGN / RNLD ) - An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN,...
£ 25000.0 - 39936.0 Per yearFull timePermanentRochdale, Greater Manchester, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Neuro / Stroke and Mental Health Service Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse, R...