Immingham, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 26000.0 - 39605.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Oct 2020
- 11 Nov 2020
- Location: Immingham, near Grimsby - Lincolnshire
- Service Type: Specialist Care Home for young adults with complex needs including neuro-disabilities, brain injury and stroke rehabilitation, mental health and complex dementia
- Salary: £15.81 - £17.31 per hour ( £26,340.00 - £39,605.28 per annum ) - negotiable depending on your experience
- Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week)
- Shifts: Options of Days only or Nights only or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Care Home Details: The Care Home is a 30 bed home split into three 10-bedded units. In addition to the main home, the service provides a transitional care pathway offering a six bedroom apartment and two one bed apartments for those returning to life in the community or for people with a progressive condition who may not yet require complex nursing care. They are committed to providing the best care and support to all of their Service Users, the average ratio of staff in this home is 10 Support Workers to every nurse and 1 Nurse to 10 Service Users. They are rated highly on carehome.co.uk and have several fantastic reviews left by services users and relatives of services users. Below is a recent example of a review left by the relative of a service user:
"The care and facilities are excellent. The team are always polite, friendly and helpful. The team are the best I have encountered, they obviously care about the residents and families."
They were recently rated "Good" by the CQC on their last unplanned inspection. They commented that all the people and staff were very complimentary about their experience of the service and the quality of the leadership. Staff were well supported by management and felt involved in the future development of the service.
Preceptorship nurses: In the case of newly qualified / preceptorship nurses, the care home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough 2-week induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the service. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
Location: The Service is easily accessed by car and via public transport. There is free parking on site.
• Comprehensive induction programme
• On-going training and development
• A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
• Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
• Good CQC rating
• 28 days annual leave
• Company pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
• Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
• Paid enhanced DBS check
• RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
• Childcare vouchers
• Retail and leisure discounts
• Holiday discounts
• 2 for 1 cinema tickets
• Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
• Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on 01489 774 204 o
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Immingham, Lincolnshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29596.0 - 43205.0 Per yearFull timePermanentImmingham, Lincolnshire, England
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified nurse / preceptorship nurse or experienced registered n...