Registered Nurse - Nursing Home
Plymouth, Devon, England
- £ 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Oct 2020
- 11 Nov 2020
Position: Staff Nurse (RN, RGN, RNLD, RMN)
Job Title: Registered Nurse - Nursing home
Location : Elburton, Plymouth
Salary: £29,100- £38900 per annum (£17.00 per hour)
Shifts: 8pm-8am (44 hours per week)
Registered Care Categories: Dementia - Mental Health Condition - Old Age - Physical Disability - Younger Adults
Award Winning Company winning 'Top 20 Care Home' multiple times
Excellent Reviews 9.4/10 on Carehome.co.uk
Further details: We are delighted to be recruiting for a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home located in Horsham .
This is an amazing opportunity to join an award-winning company recognised as one of the UK's leading private healthcare companies offering the best training, support, progressive opportunities you will have access to a live Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses which you can hand pick from.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Training Portal with access to different monthly training courses (time and courses all paid for)
- Comprehensive induction, structured and on-going training and career development opportunities
- Excellent and friendly work environments
- Established and supportive nurse team
- The cost of your NMC pin paid for by the company
- The cost of your DBS paid for by the company
- Staff recognitions schemes
- 25 days holiday entitlement per annum plus bank holidays
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company
- Help with re-validation
- A high number of qualified nurses and support staff on shift
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Genuine Career development opportunities at all levels
- Specialist dementia training and support
- A duvet day on your birthday!
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Plymouth, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentTorquay, Devon, England
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered – Disability Analyst Location: Torquay Salary: £32,000 to £34,000 pa, Full and Part Time roles available....