Staff Nurse - Amazing team and service!!!
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 26200.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Oct 2020
- 11 Nov 2020
- Location : Calverton, Nottingham
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Physical Care & Dementia
- Resident Admission Age: 65+ years
- Salary: £16.50 per hour £28,300 - £37,700
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*The home recently celebrated 6 members of staff on long service from 5 to 15 years*
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Staff Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Calverton, Nottingham. The home is a small, purpose-built home offering residential, residential dementia and nursing care. This lovely home offers a choice of three sitting rooms and three dining areas, all with views of the garden. In addition, there is a sunny conservatory, popular memory room, and a room to pursue hobbies and interests. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs
*REVIEW: Very happy to have mum stay with you. The staff are very caring and make mum feel very welcome*
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Staff Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Staff Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33400.0 - 34500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentKegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Acute Mental Health Hospital Location: Loughborough, LeicestershireSalary: £16 - £16.50 p...
£ 31211.0 - 33033.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced Registered Adult Nurse (RGN) trained in Tracheostomy Care,...