Registered Nurse - Care Home - RGN /RMN
Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
- £ 27400.0 - 36600.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Oct 2020
- 11 Nov 2020
- Location : Shawlands, Glasgow
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Old Age, Parkinson's Disease & Dementia
- Resident Admission Age: 65+ years
- Salary: £16.00 per hour £27,400 - £36,600 + £1000 Bonus
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & PVG check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*£1000 Joining Bonus
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Shawlands, Glasgow.
All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs. The home is a modern and purpose-built home with accommodation that is ideal for the practice of dementia care. Carers at the home are experienced in general nursing needs, for long and short-term respite requirements, convalescence, and palliative care. The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a rating of 9.1 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents.
*5/5 5REVIEW: The care home in general meets all of my Aunt's needs. The staff have been brilliant, and they take great interest in my Aunt and her welfare*
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free PVG
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Glasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31624.0 - 34568.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Registered Nurse - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a precpetorship nurse and/or experienced staff nurse - RGN, RMN, or RNLD...
£ 26500.0 - 35300.0 Per yearFull timePermanentAlloa, Clackmannanshire, Scotland
Registered Adult Nurse ( RGN ) - We are looking for highly motivated preceptorship nurse or experienced registered nurse RGN, RMN ...