Registered Nurse- Beautiful Care Home
- £ 30030.0 - 40040.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Oct 2020
- 11 Nov 2020
- Location : Great Dunmow, Essex
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia and Nursing care
- Resident Admission Age: 65 + years
- Salary: £17.50 per hour £30,030 - £40,040
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered nurse either newly qualified or experienced ( RGN ) ( RMN ) or ( RNLD ) to work within our service located Great Dunmow, Essex
At the heart of Great Easton, Essex that offers residential, nursing and dementia care. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs
The home recently held a gardening competition and Barbara one of the residents was commended and won a gift voucher
Registered Nurses : All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on 01489 774 212 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentColchester, Essex, England
Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) - Neurobehavioral Rehabilitation Service Location: near Colchester, EssexSalary: £29,000 per annu...
£ 20.0 - 30.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryColchester, Essex, England
For a role based in Colchester, Essex, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a Band 5 Registered General Nurse (Night Shift) t...
£ 20.0 - 30.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryHarlow, Essex, England
For a role based in Harlow, Essex, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a Band 5 Registered General Nurse (Night Shift) to wo...