Staff Nurse - up to £20.75/hr with excellent benefits
Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
- £ 20.0 - 20.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Oct 2020
- 9 Nov 2020
Staff Nurse required in Lowestoft, Suffolk , £20.75 per hour, Nights, 36 Hours per week.
Health Recruit Network requires a dedicated and passionate Staff Nurse to work within a well established nursing home in Lowestoft, Suffolk. My client provides nursing services to the elderly living with dementia and physical disabilities. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid Breaks
- 2 weeks salary bonus on completing 12 months
- 4 weeks salary bonus on completing 24 months
- Free Parking
- NMC Pin renewals
- DBS Paid
- Uniforms provided
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.