London, Greater London, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
18 Week Support are currently seeking Endoscopy Nurses in charge to join our enthusiastic team for weekend and weekday sessions in the London and surrounding areas.
18 Week Support are providing a a service to assist NHS Trusts within the London area with bringing down their endoscopy backlog. Sessions during the week and weekends are being offered to those willing to join us in this exciting service.
Working as part of a fantastic team or Nurses led by excellent Endoscopy Consultants and supported by the 18 Week Support Head of Nursing.
- Endoscopy Nurse (Band 6+)
- London & Surrounding areas
- Starting ASAP
- 7-day service, weekday and weekend sessions available
- Highly competitive day rate
- Travel and accommodation booked and paid when needed
- Ensuring a high standard of care is provided to patients at all times
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Caring for patients undergoing endoscopic procedures
- Demonstrating high quality of clinical practice and skills
- Comfortable in oversight of team
- Team Leading procedures
- Nursing Degree or Diploma
- NMC Pin / Registration with no restriction on practice
- Proven experience working as a Nurse in charge
- Ideally 2 years minimum as a Nurse Coordinator
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Supportive team
- Regular shifts
- Vetted safe environment
- Excellent daily session rate
- Travel and accommodation booked and covered for those willing to travel
18 Week Support are keen to hear from experienced Nurses in Charge / Nurse Coordinators that are looking for regular weekend work and to be part of a well-coordinated, friendly insourcing team.
For more information please contact the 18 Week Support recruitment team at: Apply
This job was posted to Nurse practitioner, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25000.0 - 27500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCrawley, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Centre for young adults with neurological conditions and acquired brain injury - An exciting...
£ 20.0 - 30.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryHarlow, Essex, England
For a role based in Harlow, Essex, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a Band 5 Registered General Nurse (Day Shift) to work...
£ 39300.0 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Registered Nurse Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire Position: Registered Nurse Care Categories: Alzheimer's & Dementia Service: Gener...
£ 20.0 - 27.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryGillingham, Kent, England
For a role based in Gillingham, Kent, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Registered General Nurse to work for an N...