Deputy Home Manager
Walsall, West Midlands, England
- £ 35490.0 - 35490.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 12 Oct 2020
- 10 Apr 2021
Deputy Home Manager
£18.20 per hour (£35,490 per annum)
Hours: Days - 37.5 - Monday to Friday - 8am - 4pm - fully supernumerary!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Home Manager to support a specialist care provider who have already received excellent ratings/reviews and has won countless awards for being one of the best companies to work for in the UK; recently having been awarded the prestigious top 20 care home provider and being an investor in people.
We are looking for the Deputy Home Manager to join an already thriving team; a long standing home manager with additional support from on site clinical lead's and a regional management team.
The service has a GOOD CQC report and specialises in residential dementia care; nursing dementia care and general nursing care s its the ideal role for a current Deputy Home Manager or a Clinical Lead with a RGN/RMN qualification.
You will receive a lengthy induction process to give you the best start with the company; and with the role being fully supernumerary this will enable you to focus on safeguarding activities/DOLS requests and clinical governance whilst putting emphasis on dementia mapping and dementia awareness and ensuring a fulfilling assisted living experience/quality of life for your residents.
In addition to an excellent salary there are several other Deputy Home Manager benefits including:
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Pension plan
- Regular pay reviews
- Long Service Awards
- Award winning in house development & training facilities
- Staff training - gaining qualifications such as mentorship and NVQ level 5 in leadership and management.
- Longstanding team in place with low turnover of staff
- Fully supernumerary role - opportunity to develop clinical governance skills and work as part of a wider senior management team
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Opportunity to access pay before payday
This is an excellent Deputy Home Manager opportunity for a RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin who is passionate about leadership, mentorship and the development of others, and with further management opportunities available this is a great opportunity to join a large group and develop.
To apply for the Deputy Home Manager role contact Sarah at Time Recruitment or apply below!