Community District Nurses
Bognor Regis, West Sussex, England
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Oct 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Onecall24 is a leading healthcare staffing solution, providing highly qualified, experienced medical professionals to both the NHS and Private sector for permanent, contract and temporary positions, specialising in nursing and residential homes across the UK, providing a true 24hr service.
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurses, Community Nurses & District Nursing Staff in the Sussex area, for a number NHS and private hospitals to fulfil ongoing assignments for Days, Nights and weekend duties.
As a Registered Nurse (RN/RGN) working for Onecall24, you will be responsible for the below duties:
• Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
• Providing pre- and post-operation care
• Monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
• Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
• Writing records and updating records
• Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
OneCall24 – Benefits
• Weekly & daily pay available.
• Highly competitive rates.
• Loyalty Rewards Scheme – Thousands of discounts & benefits at your disposal.
• Our app – Accept assignments, update your availability, receive shift
• Notifications, and signing off your timesheets are just some of our excellent features.
• Training available to enhance and upgrade your skills to senior positions.
• Easy, fast and hassle-free registration process.
• FREE Revalidation support
• Completely free to register.
• Advanced bookings so you can plan and build shifts around your schedule
• Flexible hours – Choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments.
• Dedicated consultant, providing a true 24 hours service.
• Referral scheme, introduce your friends and we'll pay you!
Onecall24 – Requirements
• 6 months experience in the last 2 years
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• NMC Registration
This job was posted to Community nurse, Practice nurse, Ward nurse in Bognor Regis, West Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29000.0 - 34000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNewport, Isle of Wight, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Brain Injury and Neurological Rehabilitation Location: Newport, MonmouthshireSalary: £29,...
£ 34250.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Senior Nurse - Specialist Care Centre for young adults with learning and physical disabilities - An exciting opportunity has arise...
£ 25000.0 - 32750.0 Per yearFull timePermanentHorsham, West Sussex, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Specialist Care Home for young adults learning disabilities and physical disabilities - An exciting opportun...