Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Oct 2020
- 31 Dec 2020
Onecall24 is a leading healthcare staffing solution, providing highly qualified, experienced medical professionals to both the NHS and Private sector for permanent, contract and temporary positions, specialising in nursing and residential homes across the UK, providing a true 24hr service.
We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Nurses in the Hampshire area, for a number NHS and private organisations to fulfil ongoing assignments for Days, Nights and weekend duties.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) working for Onecall24, you will be responsible for the below duties:
• Assessing and planning nursing care requirements.
• Administering medication.
• Combating stigma and helping patients and their families deal with it.
• Giving advice and arranging support for patients, relatives and carers.
• Encouraging patients to take part in therapeutic activities such as art and role play.
• Liaising with doctors, social workers and other professionals.
• Building relationships, reassuring, listening and talking to patients.
• Writing and updating patient records.
Onecall24 – Benefits
• Weekly & daily pay available.
• Highly competitive rates.
• Loyalty Rewards Scheme – Thousands of discounts & benefits at your disposal.
• Our app – Accept assignments, update your availability, receive shift
• Notifications, and signing off your timesheets are just some of our excellent features.
• Training available to enhance and upgrade your skills to senior positions.
• Easy, fast and hassle-free registration process.
• FREE Revalidation support
• Completely free to register.
• Advanced bookings so you can plan and build shifts around your schedule
• Flexible hours – Choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments.
• Dedicated consultant, providing a true 24 hours service.
• Referral scheme, introduce your friends and we'll pay you!
Onecall24 – Requirements
• 6 months experience in the last 2 years
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• NMC Registration
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...Bank...Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Onecall24 is a leading healthcare staffing solution, providing highly qualified, experienced medical professionals to both the NHS ...