London, Greater London, England
- £ 30000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered a private London based client that offers world class treatment to patients across a range of Medical and Surgical specialties both inpatients and outpatient. Located in a beautiful, leafy district of London they work to provide the best in private healthcare & NHS services and facilities. They have an available opportunity for an Outpatient Nurse with excellent experience, skills and knowledge. If you think the position is right for you, let's talk.
The overall responsibility within this role to work across their busy Outpatient department, working alongside the consultants ensuring the smooth and effective running of the clinics throughout the day.
Working alongside the Senior Staff Nurses in the unit you will be responsible for ensuring the right standard of care is provided to all patients at all time. You will have an innate ability to quickly identify any issues or concerns and act accordingly. Working as part of the team you will be competent across Venepuncture, Cannulation and Phlebotomy, carrying out these tasks on a daily basis while maintaining a safe environment for patients under your care. Part of your role with involve administrative duties such as updating clinic sheets, answering queries from patients, consultants and secretaries and booking consultant rooms. You will assist medical staff when necessary and deputise for any senior members of staff in their absence.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Be an NMC registered nurse with experience of working in a surgical or outpatient setting
• Have a passion for high quality patient safety and care
• Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations
• Have the willingness to undergo further training and development to broaden your skill set
• Be a caring and compassionate nurse with strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Adapt easily to new situations and be able to build strong working relationships within the team
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Holiday entitlement-27 days plus bank holidays
• Pension-including continuation of NHS pension if required
• Season Ticket Loan
• Childcare Vouchers
• Discounts on retail
• Continued professional development
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail Ref IND MAN
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32400.0 - 35500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGreenwich, London, Greater London, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Brain Injury and Neuro Rehabilitation - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a preceptorship nurse and/or a...
£ 20.0 - 27.0 Per hourPart timeTemporaryGillingham, Kent, England
For a role based in Gillingham, Kent, Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a band 5 Registered General Nurse to work for an N...