Ambulatory Care & Outpatients Nurse
Croydon, London, Greater London, England
- £ 32000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
Up to £32,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join the Outpatients and Ambulatory Care department of a leading Croydon hospital.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience
• 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) raising to a possible 39 with length of service
• Enrolment to the company pension scheme
• Continuous professional development
• Private healthcare scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Life assurance
Candidates for this Ambulatory Care & Outpatients Nurse post will demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and qualities:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a Ward/Ambulatory/Outpatients setting
• Preferably have some experience in the private healthcare sector or NHS
• Strong customer service, communication and IT skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.