Staff Nurse – Swansea - £16.50 + paid breaks!
Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe), Wales
- £ 0.0 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Oct 2020
- 9 Nov 2020
Staff Nurse Swansea - £16.50 + paid breaks!
Position: Staff Nurse
Salary: £16.50 + paid breaks!
Hours: 36 hours p/w
Are you a Registered Nurse? Do you hold a valid Nursing Pin?
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join a friendly, enthusiastic team at a small elderly nursing home in Swansea, paying fantastic hourly rates of pay with a multitude of other benefits on offer from the high end care provider. Please note this position is day shifts, with occasional night shifts and weekends.
This elderly/dementia nursing home is part of a prestigious care group that leads the market in professionally run homes based on an ethos of integrity and care, really valuing the ongoing care and comfort of the residents who stay with them. They make sure all members of staff are fully trained and supported, and provide the service users with a range of activities and facilities to encourage their well-being.
If you are a Nurse that is looking to join an expanding and rewarding company please do not hesitate to contact Holly at Amber Mace on Apply.
The Staff Nurse role:
• Providing a high standard of care at all times
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
Skills/ Qualifications required for the Staff Nurse position:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience with elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Holly at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply