RGN Specialist Nurse – Hospice Referrals & Discharge
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 38160.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
Up to £38,160 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Excellent Benefits, Training & Development
A Westminster based hospice currently requires an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work in a specialist role in their Hospice Referrals and Discharge team.
Details of this Specialist Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• An excellent annual salary of up to £38,160
• A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance and private health cover
• A range of retail and leisure discounts, plus childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• 27 days annual leave
• A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
In this role, you will work within a strong multidisciplinary team to support and deliver safe and effective admissions and discharges from the hospice, with duties including reviewing and triaging all referrals to the inpatient unit, managing waiting lists and taking the lead on complex discharges that require multi-agency support.
Applicants for this RGN Specialist Nurse – Hospice Referrals & Discharge should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven experience working at Band 6/Senior Staff Nurse level
• Experienced working within the community or a specialist discharge role
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and making decisions, and demonstrate expert clinical skills and knowledge in this area
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have completed Advanced Communication Skills Training
• Have completed post-registration clinical training/studies relevant to this role
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Palliative care in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Community Nurse or District Nurse role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a varie...